How Do e-statements Work?
Iowa State Bank will send your paperless statement directly to your e-mail address.Your e-statement will be available to you the same day it is created by the bank. When you receive your e-mail simply open themessage, double click the PDF attachment and enter your password. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available Free at the Adobe Site. http://www.adobe.com Your e-statement will then be expanded and decrypted. If you lose your message for any reason at any time, the statement can be easily sent again. Iowa State Bank will save the files at the bank.
What do I get with my e-statement?
- Scanned Images – just as with your regular paper statement, you will receive scanned images of each of your cancelled checks.
- Search – you can search by date, name, amount, or check number to find a specific item in the statement text.
- Zoom In – you can zoom in on any part of your statement, making it easier to read.
- Print a Copy – you can easily print a copy of your statement and canceled checks at any time.
How do I sign up?
- Read the e-statements Enrollment Agreement and save it for your records. The Enrollment Agreement outlines the specific system requirements needed to sign up for e-statements.
- Fill out the e-statements Enrollment Form.
- Send your completed Enrollment Form to us:
- mail to your local branch ATTN: New Accounts or
- bring it to any one of our convenient locations.
- Customers must have a checking or savings account in order to qualify for e-statements.
- Questions? Call your local branch to speak with a representative.
Click here for more e-statement details (PDF)